Here is a picture of one of the many reasons why I love the outdoors so much. Being able to witness that kind of sunset is rare when you're in the city because you have so many buildings and houses blocking your view. When you are out in the wilderness you see things that you simply cannot see while being in the city. Another thing that I love doing is traveling, and luckily for me my boyfriend and half of my family live in Oregon, so I get to travel there often. The last thing that I would like to share about myself is that I am very concerned with making my goals happen. I am the type of person that will continue to do what needs to be done in order to meet my goals.
Now when talking about this blog, I don't really know what to expect from it. I have to write in it for school purposes, but I could really see myself continuing on with this after this class is over as writing is something I love doing. My goals for this blog are to keep it true to who I am as a person and to also make sure that I follow the required guidelines for each entry. I think this will be a great learning experience for me and I look forward to the rest of this semester! Happy blogging to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment