Sunday, May 7, 2017

Entry #10 Fidget Spinners

I finally made it!! This is my last blog ever where I get to choose the topic.  Honestly, I was in the same dilemma i'm always in.  I can never choose just one topic to write about.  There is an endless amount of topics to choose from.  

I wanted to talk about something that has become super popular very fast.  They're called fidget spinners.  Really all they are is this toy you hold and spin it around in your hand.  Seems crazy that so many people are obsessed over them right? 
They are made so people can "fidget" with the without making a big scene.  There are so many people in this world that constantly have to be doing something such as making noises with their mouth, tapping their foot, or for some they have to be up and walking around.  These were made to help with that and prevent people from doing things to annoy other people.  

After researching how much these really cost it is INSANE!!  My brother just got one and he paid $16 with shipping and everything.  Now while that doesn't seem to be too bad, I found one that is made out of titanium and they are selling it on Amazon for $200.  I can't believe that someone would really pay that much for a little toy.  
While these might seem fun and all, there are a lot of problems with them.  A lot of schools across the country have already banned these because they are way too distracting in schools.  A good thing about these is that the stores are selling out of them SUPER fast.  They are constantly ordering news ones. 

I think these are good for people that have a lot of problems with constantly having to be doing something.  Anyways, here is a great website if you were interested in getting one.  

4 comments:

  1. I wonder why did the fidget spinners become so popular? I would have to say that it became so popular because of social media. I hear that it even helps reduce stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this topic because my boyfriend is currently obsessed with this object. He stresses a lot over school and he told me this really helps him. I found no interest in the toy but to many people, it really amuses them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed these spinners becoming popular within the kids of my family. I can definitely agree with you that the prices of these things are outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dakota--Pretty good new entries. Interesting topics and ideas. Pretty good development.

    ReplyDelete

Entry #11 Farewell

Well... This could potentially be my last blog ever.  I am going to tell you all about my blogging experience.  I am finally at the end of m...